Santa Fe International Folk Art Market
- July Friday Night 14th, Saturday 15th, Sunday 16th 2017
- Museum Hill, Santa Fe New Mexico
- Purchase Tickets at: https://market.folkartalliance.org/Payment/Tickets
- The International Folk Art Market | Santa Fe is a colorful, outdoor gathering that brings more than 180 master folk artists from 60 countries to Museum Hill each summer to sell their handmade work, which includes jewelry, textiles, baskets, ceramics and more. It's an experience that has been likened to shopping the world in a weekend. With the income earned, artists have returned to their communities to build schools, homes, wells for clean drinking water, health clinics, and other vital structures.
Fair-Trade Bazaar 2017
- Friday July 21st, 9:30 am - 8:30 pm
Saturday, July 22nd, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- de Young Museum, San Francisco, CA
- Information at: https://shop.famsf.org/blogs/store-events/fair-trade-bazaar
- Fair Trade Bazaar: A world of art awaits you at the Seventh Annual Fair-Trade Bazaar showcasing products from global artisans. Shop for unique items including jewelry, textiles, native handcrafts, and decorative accessories reflecting many of the cultures represented in the museum's collections. Members receive a 10% discount. Free event admission.